- Working with Team China in the 2012 & 2016 Olympics
- Working in a different culture
- Applauding spectacular failures
- Mixing ages in training
- and so much more
- Check out Rett's article on Daniel Coyle's "Talent Code" blog
- Forum Thread - "Alternative to Bridging"
- Forum Thread- "Understanding Huge volume of distance/laps swimmers"
"Ask the Equipment Experts with Perform Better" - Rob Milani joins us to talk about the first One Day Seminars in New Jersey in December, the new catalog and a new Power Rack .
"The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University"- Rachel Cosgrove is on to talk about "Setting Boundaries with Cell Phones"
"The Functional Movement Systems Segment"- Eric Dagati is on to discuss "What does your FMS score mean and how does it affect programming"
Special Coaching Segment- Allistair McCaw is on to conclude his series on The Seven Keys To Becoming A Great Coach. Part 7 in on "Investing in Yourself" .